BOHRER series PA PET bottle discharger
The fully automatic BOHRER PET discharger has been specially designed to remove PET bottles deformed, stuck or wedged in drinks crates prior to cleaning in the washer.
A recognition system reliably detects any bottles which are stuck or remaining in the crate and these are then completely removed from the crate by means of a pneumatic discharge system.
The unit can be universally adapted to different crate formats and compartment geometries. This PET discharge device is connected to a preceding upward crate turning unit or a downward crate turning unit.
- Machine constructed in stainless steel
- Frequency controlled drive components
- Easy access on both sides for cleaning and maintenance via large-sized doors with safety glass
- LED interior lighting of machine
- Tool-free changing of plunger magazine via sliding magazine
From 500 to 5,000 crates/h (other capacities on request)